Friday, September 23, 2011

RAVE: Aldo Accessories



For weeks I've been saying "I need a new purse," because honestly, I do (did). Of course, with a wedding in my very near future my budget is small - which is an added challenge.

Leave it to my very shopping savvy co-worker to find a fabulous deal through some online browsing. She came across a nice looking hobo at Aldo Accessories that I had to check out.

Note: buying purses online is challenging, it's kind of one of those things you need to touch and see. Glad I did it that way, because in person, the material was darker than in the picture online, which I liked.

Upon walking into Aldo Accessories in Water Tower Place (downtown Chicago), I was greeted by a very friendly associate. She helped me find my bag, gave me honest opinions, showed me different options, and pulled the brand new, still in it's package purse from the back room. On top of that, I was looking for a wallet too. She immediately showed me their sale items, being conscious of my budget, but I fell in love with an inexpensive number not found in their sale section. She pulled that from the back as well and I was on my way.

The experience was quick and not only painless, but enjoyable. I was so glad I walked into the store on that day and had the most helpful sales person ever. Not only that, I'm trilled with my purchase and get compliments on my bag, and tons of compliments on my cute wallet too!

If you're looking for high quality, but not uber expensive accessories, I highly recommend Aldo Accessories.

Cheers!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment