Monday, February 8, 2010

RAVE: Starburst FaveReds


Ever since I was a kid I've been a huge fan of Starbust fruit chews. As the name indicates, these little candy bites are bursting with yummy sweetness.

For years I have been saying that Starbust should make a package of purely pink and red flavors (strawberry and cherry) as they are by far the superior flavors.

Well apparently others have been thinking this same thing because recently I came across a package of what Starburst is calling "FaveReds." When I first saw this I jumped for joy - most literally, clapping my hands and the whole bit. Because really, how great is it that I don't have to waste the orange ones anymore.

Though I was initially under the impression that the package contained only the red and pink varieties, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I enjoy the fruit punch and watermelon flavors just as much.

So naturally, this has become my latest candy obsession - picking up a pack every place I see one. In fact, I started my day with two delicious candies this morning on my drive in to work that I forgot were in my car (they were slightly hardened due to the cold, but the flavor remained).

It's a wonder how I don't have a mouth full of cavities.

Next time you're in the mood for a sweet candy treat, I highly recommend the new FaveReds from Starburst. Yummy!


3 comments:

  1. I can eat a whole package in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be the best chewy candy related invention since the Gummy Bears cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. strawberry...

    nothing will ever beat strawberry.

    ReplyDelete